The successful candidate will be responsible for the performance of the whole game development studio and it’s game projects, ensuring that effective roadmaps are maintained, milestones are defined, progress is regularly monitored and that deliveries by the team are on time and to the highest possible quality. Key to this is creating and maintaining a high performance, productive, delivery focused company culture.
- Lead and inspire all teams in the studio, to create and maintain a high performance and delivery focussed culture.
- Work on attracting the best talent to ensure the team grows in quality and effectiveness.
- Responsible for all projects meeting agreed deadlines, milestones and deliverables.
- Responsible for leading all teams within the studio and meeting operational goals.
- Motivating and inspiring the team to ensure high productivity and a good working environment.
- Carrying out any other duties consistent with the post as may be required.
- Charismatic and able to inspire the team.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to motivate and resolve conflict.
- Strong work ethic with ‘first in last out’ mentality.
- Habit of meeting deadlines and tackling issues immediately as they arise.
- Expert knowledge of project management methods
- Experience with recruiting and motivating high quality talent.
- Passion for game development.
- High level of confidence and ability to deliver under pressure.
- Experience leading game development teams.
- Fluent level in English, both written and spok