You will be working collaboratively with the production to help create in-game and cinematic animations. The 3D Animator is able to maintain and manage high levels of quality while working in a rapid, rigorous and timely manner; and has a strong understanding of traditional animation fundamentals.
Experience in mobile devices is an advantage but not essential, the candidate will be self-motivated, creative and ambitious.
- Animate characters real-time and pre-rendered sequences
- Apply your knowledge of optimization techniques and be a strong key frame animator with a good eye for performance
- Implement animations in the game engine
- Understand the animation pipeline and the processes involved from the conceptual phase to implementation
- Work with art team to ensure timely completion of assets while communicating regularly with Lead Artist regarding the status of current tasks; obtains Lead Artist’s guidance and approval as required to advance tasks, project initiatives and milestones
- Perform miscellaneous job-related as assigned
- 5+ years experience as a 3D animator.
- Autonomous and pro-active.
- Portfolio of games animations.
- Has strong skills in modelling, skinning, rigging, etc. using 3DsMax or equivalent 3D programs
- Strong understanding of traditional animation principles and how they can be used to establish character personality
- Experience or knowledge of the game development pipeline
- Self-motivated, great team-player, and able to effectively collaborate with game artists, programmers and the production team.
- Experience working with Unity/and or game engine and implementing 3D work into engine.
- oral and written communication English skills as well as good instructional skills.
- Excellent self-organisation and self-motivation abilities.
- Passion and enthusiasm for online games.
- Comprehensive understanding of the games industry.
- Aligns with Company Vision and Values.