Ideal candidate must have extensive experience in creating a diverse range of characters and environments, the concept artist should also be well-versed in game art production methodology. The Concept Artist will be a critical member of our art team, helping to define the visual and aesthetic direction of our project. The concept artist will work on a famous IP project, Warhammer Odyssey. Experience in mobile devices is an advantage but not essential, the candidate will be self-motivated, creative and ambitious. Preferred art style is between stylized and realistic, in a medieval fantasy universe.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 3+ years of game industry experience as a Concept Artist
- Strong understanding of anatomy, storytelling, lighting, composition, perspective, and color theory.
- Some experience using 3D applications such as ZBrush, 3DSMax, Maya…
- Strong foundational art skills.
- A wide variety of style, thematic, and genre interests in art, games, other entertainment, and personal art exploration.
- Create highly detailed and believable concept arts for use in-game.
- Works efficiently within technical constraints
- Passion and enthusiasm for the job.
- Highly self motivated.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Focused approach with attention to detail.
- Creative and innovative approach.
- Excellent team player.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of the Company Vision and Values.
- Highly efficient and produces the highest standard of work.
- Able to accept and give constructive criticism
- Willingness to mentor and share your skills and experience with other team-members
DESIRABLE SKILLS BUT NOT ESSENTIAL:
- Understanding of mobile game asset development processes, limitations and dependencies
- 3D software experience